In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
How we use your information
The information Vivitek collects to understand your needs and interests helps Vivitek deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, Vivitek may use your information to
- Assist you in completing a transaction or order
- Communicate with you about products and services
- Provide service and support
- Update you on new services and benefits
- Provide personalized promotional offers
- Select content to be communicated to you
- Personalize some Vivitek websites
- Allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- Contact you for market research regarding Vivitek products or services
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or Vivitek and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.